Office of Research and Scholarship
The Office of Research and Scholarship at Red Deer College works with the Research Common and the Research Ethics Board to guide research and scholarship occurring across the institution, including offering administrative support and oversight for grant applications and grant management.
Relevant Policies and Plans
All scholarly work at Red Deer College that involves research conforms to or interacts with the following policies:
- Academic Freedom Policy
- Conflicts of Interest and Mandatory Disclosure
- Contracts for Research Policy
- Integrity in Research and Scholarship Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Research and the Promotion of Innovation Policy
- Research Grant Management Policy
- Research Involving Animals Policy
- Research Involving Humans Policy
- Scholarly Activity at Red Deer College Policy
The Research and Scholarship Committee is a standing committee of RDC’s Academic Council and a key connection to the academic governance processes of the College. It oversees the policy direction for research and scholarly activity across the College, the promotion of research among all members of the RDC community, and the recognition of research and scholarly activity.
The Recognition of Scholarly Activity committee recognizes and rewards high-quality scholarly productions by faculty and staff that have a large impact within the field of study.
RDC Main Campus
Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Main Phone: 403.342.3400
RDC Main Campus Location
100 College Boulevard | Box 5005
Red Deer, Alberta | T4N 5H5