The RDC Foundation has long used endowments to support the sustainability of our scholarships program. We combine donations of all sizes in a secure investment strategy, and fund scholarships with the generated income.
A similar strategy can support the sustainability of our program development and offset operating costs. By creating operating endowments, we can ensure the sustainability of program development and empower our seven Schools and RDC Athletics to upgrade and acquire the equipment and resources they need to provide the best experience for our learners and support their success.
When you give to Red Deer College, you support innovation, excellence and sustainability. Your gift today will empower our College to provide the student funding, program development, equipment and resources our learners need to succeed in their courses and careers. Give to the area that means the most to you, and help RDC students reach their highest potential.
|School of Arts and Sciences||Donald School of Business|
|School of Continuing Education||School of Creative Arts|
|School of Health Sciences||School of Education|
|School of Trades and Technologies||Athletics Leadership Fund|
|Scholarships||Area of Greatest Need|
Operating endowments will support us to deliver the programming, facilities, equipment and instruction we need to ensure that our graduates are community and business leaders. These funds can support:
- New and expanded programs
- Alternative delivery methods
Equipment and resource needs
- Replacing equipment in labs and classroom
- Updating equipment to reflect changes in technology
- Ensuring learners have experience working with a range of equipment
Enhancing student life
- Facilitating community engagement opportunities
- Developing opportunities for work-integrated and applied learning
- Protecting tuition from rising costs by offsetting operational expenses
We're happy to answer any questions you may have. giving [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Operating%20Endowment%20Inquiry) (Connect with us today!)