The RDC Foundation was established in 1982 to provide our supporters the opportunity to impact learners in many ways.
The goals of the RDC Foundation are to:
- Serve as the fundraising arm of Red Deer College
- Attract increased financial support for RDC learners and programs
- Cultivate a committed volunteer base
As Red Deer College continues to grow, the continued support of our donors and volunteers is essential to maximizing the unique potential that lies ahead. It is with this support from our communities that our institution will continue to influence the growth and prosperity of our region. We are excited to continue building the relationships and partnerships that have made this bright future possible.
Together, let’s create a bold future for Red Deer College. Make your gift today.
“We have continued to invest in Red Deer College because we believe in empowering local learners to give them the opportunities they need to be successful in their careers and lives. Through them, our communities are strengthened tremendously.” Joan Donald.
RDC Foundation Board of Directors
- Meet the volunteer RDC Foundation Board
- giving [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: RDC%20Foundation%20Board%20of%20Directors%20-%20expression%20of%20interest) (Email us) if you are interested in serving on the RDC Foundation Board
Work of the RDC Foundation
Learn more about:
- Our current fundraising initiatives
- Giving to RDC
- Our commitment to donors
- Sustainable funding structures
- Volunteer Opportunities
giving [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Volunteer%20inquiry) (Email us) for information about the RDC Foundation.