Apply to Attend RDC
How to Apply
Submit your application to RDC through Apply Alberta, the Alberta Post-Secondary Application System.
When to Apply
Domestic Applicants: $120 non-refundable
International Applicants: $200 non-refundable (CDN funds)
Note: The application fee is good for one academic year.
Program Admission by Term
- The information below is for domestic applicants only. International applicants should check availability here.
- The information below is accurate as of January 21, 2021. Red Deer College reserves the right to modify the list without notice or prejudice.
- Open: Program still has seats available.
- Waitlisted: Program is full and qualified applicants are being placed on a waitlist. There is no guarantee that waitlisted applicants will be offered a seat, however it is common for seats to become available until the start of class. As seats become available, they are filled from the waitlist.
- Closed: Program is no longer accepting applications for that term.
- N/A: Not available this term.
**Admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration is based on successful completion of the RDC Business Administration diploma. First year applicants should apply to Management Certificate or Business Administration diploma.
***First year students should apply to Bachelor of Education - Elementary listed under University Transfer programs. Entry to third year is competitive.
RDC Main Campus
Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Main Phone: 403.342.3400
Toll-free: 1.888.732.4630 (in Canada only)
Email: inquire [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
RDC Main Campus Location
100 College Boulevard | Box 5005
Red Deer, Alberta | T4N 5H5