Apply to Attend RDC
How to Apply
Information about the process and criteria to become a Registered Apprentice is found on Apprenticeship and Industry Training's website then submit your application directly to Apprenticeship and Industry Training.
- If you are already a Registered Apprentice, you can register for your technical training on your MyTradesecrets account or by calling our Apprenticeship Registration line at 403.342.3100.
- Although non-registered apprentices may be able to attend some classes at RDC with special permission, Registered Apprentices receive priority for the seats that are available. For more information, please contact tradesandtechnologies [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca.
When to Apply
Note: The application fee is good for one academic year.
Program Admission by Term
- The information below is for domestic applicants only.
- The information below is accurate as of June 4, 2021. Red Deer College reserves the right to modify the list without notice or prejudice.
- Open: Program still has seats available.
- Waitlisted: Program is full and qualified applicants are being placed on a waitlist. There is no guarantee that waitlisted applicants will be offered a seat, however it is common for seats to become available until the start of class. As seats become available, they are filled from the waitlist.
- Closed: Program is no longer accepting applications for that term.
- N/A: Not available this term.
**Admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration is based on successful completion of the RDC Business Administration diploma. First-year applicants should apply to Management Certificate or Business Administration diploma.
*** First-year students should apply to Bachelor of Education - Elementary listed under University Transfer programs. Entry to the third year is competitive.