This 6-day bootcamp provides an overview of the most important aspects of keeping books for your small business. In this applied learning setting, practice accounting concepts using real-world examples and drawing from the expertise of an industry expert. Those pursuing a bachelor's degree in Commerce or Economics will also benefit by gaining a clear understanding of bookkeeping fundamentals and financial analysis prior to embarking on the road to a designation.
You will learn
- To understand the manual bookkeeping processes behind accounting software
- Basic principles of journal entries, ledgers, payroll entries, and more
- To prepare year-end statements and reports
- The process for adjusting, closing, and reversing entries
- Strategies to determine the health of your business
- To thoroughly analyze the information contained in financial statements
- Register in the full Bookkeeping Bootcamp and save $200, or register in individual courses to get a more in-depth look at what interests you most
- Attend live classes online or on-campus at RDC
- Courses include lectures, assignments, group work, and practical applications
- Workbooks and worksheets are provided in class
|Understanding Financial Statements|
Optional Add-on course: Taxation Basics
- Learn the 10 concepts you need to know to do a basic business tax return and discover what all business owners should know about the Income Tax Act and the Excise Tax Act (GST) with this 2-day workshop!
Canada-Alberta Job Grant: Companies - enroll one or more employees in the program and pay only one-third of the tuition! Apply at least 30 days in advance.
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business or organization looking to register one or more employees, ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Company%20Profile%20Request) (contact us) for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to Register Now
- Create an account
- Choose your course and "add to cart"
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card