Career Planning & Personal Growth Workshops
What do embracing creativity, organizing your finances, finding purpose, and acing your job search all have in common? They are all personal growth opportunities!
Whether you've been itching to get your creative juices flowing or your work life is feeling a bit lackluster, personal growth is always worth the investment. Expand your knowledge in something that will benefit you as a person – you can never be "too careful" with your finances or "too creative"! These short workshops target your particular area of interest and offer tips on what you need to know to get your life on track.
You will learn
Ace Your Job Search (5 course hours)
- Refresh your resume and stand out in an interview with this all-encompassing learning opportunity that takes you through resume and cover letter writing, how to effectively answer interview questions, and how to recognize job opportunities that align with your career objectives.
Finding Purpose in Your Career (3 course hours)
- Identify your core interests and priorities, learn to set short-term and long-term goals, and find careers that align with who you are and what you value! Learners can expect to learn about various workplaces and get an understanding of the importance of work-life balance.
Personal Creativity (3 course hours)
- Problem-solving stems from the ability to think creatively. Learn to expand your thinking to a world of endless possibilities by studying the basis of creativity, the difference between vertical and lateral thinking, and key characteristics of personal creativity.
Personal Finance (3 course hours)
- Managing your finances is often a daunting and challenging task. This short learning opportunity will give you a detailed look at managing a budget, investing, understanding credit, and setting, as well as sticking to, your financial goals.
- Course work is available online 24/7
- Once you begin each workshop, you will have 90 days to complete it
- Course work includes case studies, video content, interactive learning, and readings
- All software resources are available within each online course
- Use the "Ask an Expert" feature to ask questions and receive answers from an industry expert
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business organization looking to register one or more employees, ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Company%20Profile%20Request) (contact us) for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to Register Now
- Create an account
- Choose your course and "add to cart"
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card