NEW! - Register now
Launch your organization or small business into cloud computing with this new learning opportunity, certified by Microsoft!
Red Deer College is an authorized Microsoft Educational Training partner
The future of data security and management is in the cloud. With Microsoft Azure, organizations have peace of mind knowing their valuable business information is stored safely and securely. As an administrator, gain the skills and knowledge to manage who can access your company data and learn to create Microsoft apps that will improve operational efficiency at every level of your organization.
You will learn
- The many benefits Azure has to offer your organization
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud computing, including online compliance, privacy and security
- To understand the role and responsibilities of being an Azure administrator
- To create apps and business solutions based in Azure software
- To manage data storage safely and securely, reinforcing security vulnerabilities
- To authenticate, grant and restrict access for all stakeholders involved with your organization
- Attend live classes online or in-person, or learn independently online anytime
- Course work includes lectures and applied learning using Azure labs
- Learners can expect an additional 2 hours of independent learning for each Azure course
- For an additional fee, complete the exam at the end of each course and earn a certification granted by Microsoft!
- Course materials and Azure access is provided in class – learners are not required to purchase any additional resources
|Microsoft Azure Fundamentals for AZ900* (12 course hours)|
|Microsoft Azure Data Science DP100 (14 course hours)|
|Microsoft Azure AI 100 (16 course hours)|
*Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is a pre-requisite for all other Microsoft Azure courses.
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business organization looking to register one or more employees, ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (contact us) for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to Register Now
- Create an account
- Choose your course and "add to cart"
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card