Identify your strengths, fill yours skill gaps and proudly display to potential employers and your network what you can do with Microsoft Office micro-credentials. Each micro-credential results in a digital badge endorsed by Microsoft that you can share on social media, link to on your resume, or embed in your online portfolio for maximum exposure of your professional skillset.
- Courses range from 21 - 30 course hours and are available online, 24/7
- Take an individual Associate-level course in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, or complete all three to become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate!
- Combine two expert-level courses in addition to your Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate certification and be certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert
- Courses are available for Microsoft 2016 and Office365 2019 versions. *Note: Mac and Chromebook users will only be able to access Office365 2019 versions of these courses
Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate Pathway
- Register online in any Microsoft associate-level course. View courses
- Complete the benchmark assessment, all required modules, and the final exam to earn an individual associate-level certification
- Complete three associate-level certifications to achieve the Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate certification
- Update your resume and LinkedIn profile with your new digital badge!
Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert Pathway
- Complete your Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate certification
- Register online in any Microsoft expert-level course. View courses
- Complete the benchmark assessment, all required modules, and the final exam to earn an individual expert-level certification
- Complete two expert-level certifications to achieve the Microsoft Office Specialist: Expert certification
- Update your resume and LinkedIn profile with another credible digital badge!
A variety of Microsoft micro-credentials are currently open for registration. Click a course title to register online 24/7 and start your course at any time.
You have options
Looking to gain a specific skill? No problem. Take any associate-level course independently and earn a micro-credential in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
Already have significant experience in Microsoft applications? Skip the module learning and challenge the final exam through Central Alberta Testing at RDC to earn your badge.
How to Register
Registration is available online 24/7. Both Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted. If you are a business organization looking to register one or more employees, ce [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (subject: Company%20Profile%20Request) (contact us )for information on setting up a Company Profile.
- Click to view all course offerings open for registration
- Find the course you want and "add to cart"
- Create an account
- Click "Checkout"
- Pay online with a credit card