Brad Hamilton M.Sc.
Brad teaches first year Chemistry and second year Biochemistry at Red Deer College. He received his B.Sc. in Chemistry and Zoology from Brandon University and then attended the University of Alberta for a M.Sc. in Experimental Biochemistry. Brad came to RDC in 1990 and has taught in both the university transfer area and the academic upgrading area.
M.Sc. (Experimental Biochemistry), University of Alberta
B.Sc. (Chemistry, Zoology), Brandon University
Introductory Chemistry, General Chemistry, Introductory Biochemistry
Professional and/or RDC Leadership:
- Professional Development Supercluster Representative
- Red Deer College Curling Coach
- Chemical Society of Canada
- American Chemical Society
- American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology