General COVID-19 Information and Resources
COVID-19 General Information
Alberta Health Services has detailed information about the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, as well as additional resources related to the illness. Visit ahs.ca/covid to learn more.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, and additional information can be found at:
Mental Health & Wellness
Working & Studying from Home
Red Deer College Resources
Solutions for Businesses
Strategic Success for Businesses During COVID-19 (online micro-credential offered through RDC)
RDC’s Planning and Actions for COVID-19
Red Deer College has been, and continues to be, in close contact with the Government of Alberta, Alberta Health Services and other trusted sources to assess the situation and make appropriate decisions for the health and safety of our students, employees and visitors.
Please note the following items about RDC's planning and actions:
- The College has a COVID-19 Management Team to help guide all decisions related to the ongoing operations and delivery of day-to-day business and online courses at RDC.
- RDC has developed a COVID-19 Exposure Control Plan, including a COVID-19 Exposure Incident Form.
- RDC has also established College-specific COVID-19 rules for our campus, which includes requiring all people on campus to complete the mandatory COVID-19 training, limiting the number of people on campus at any time, and coordinating and scheduling the movement of people on campus.
- The College continues to provide a mix of online, blended and in-person courses and services to best serve our learners.
- RDC has implemented work-related travel restrictions for all faculty and staff.
Red Deer College will continue to stay connected with students, employees and community members with updates as this dynamic situation evolves.