Jena-Lee Misanchuk, BBA
Jena coordinates the day-to-day operations of RDC's Testing Services department. As Coordinator of the department, her main areas of focus include operations management, human resources management, and the effective provision of testing-related services.
By providing access to unique exam-writing workspaces and technology, Testing Services offers an array of exam administration and invigilation services to current and prospective RDC students.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (General Management), Mount Royal University
- Business Administration General Diploma, Red Deer College
- Bachelor of Commerce University Transfer Diploma, Red Deer College
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Standard First Aid – Level C CPR and AED Certification
- Canadian Higher Education Testing Association
- Post-Secondary Accessibility and Disability Resource Association – Alberta