Suzanne Rosebrugh, MSW, RSW
With more than 30 years experience as a Clinical Social Worker, Suzanne is passionate about helping people create lives that will bring them satisfaction and success. She loves learning and continues to develop her knowledge and skills.
Suzanne helps people realize that, while they may face challenges, they also have abilities and strengths with which to meet them. She draws on a wealth of education, experience, skills, and the generosity of all the clients who have shared their journeys with her. The privilege of being given these opportunities feeds her love and passion for her work.
- Master of Social Work (Clinical Specialty), University of Calgary
- Bachelor of Social Work, University of Calgary
- Social Work Diploma, Mount Royal College
Developmental Transitions and Life Changes
Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression)
Professional and/or RDC Leadership
- Past member, RDC Student Awards and Scholarship Committee
- Past member, RDC Students' Association Cultural Activities Trust Fund Committee
- Member, Alberta College of Social Work
- Member, Alberta College of Social Work Clinical Registry
- Member, Alberta College of Social Work Discipline Committee
Awards and Honours
- Recipient, Alberta College of Social Work Annual Award of Excellence