Term Dates 2021 - 2022
- Fall Term 2021: September 1, 2021 - December 21, 2022
- Winter Term 2022: January 1, 2021 - April 22, 2022
If you are an academic year student living on campus for the Fall and Winter terms you may occupy the suite between the dates of December 21, 2021 and January 1, 2021 at no additional charge.
Reservation and Acceptance Fee
Once you have received your acceptance letter to RDC Residence, a reservation and acceptance fee is required to reserve your unit before you arrive. This fee will be applied to your Residence fees upon check-in to Residence. Once you have your acceptance letter, the faster you get your reservation and acceptance fee the better.
Payment of your Reservation and Acceptance Fee must be done online through your Residence Portal account.
- General resident $500
After you have been accepted to live in Residence, non-RDC students and family tenants must provide a reservation deposit to reserve your unit before you arrive. Once you check-in to Residence this reservation deposit will act as your Security Deposit.
Please follow the guidelines included in your acceptance letter for methods of payment.
- Family Tenant reservation and security deposit: $700
- Non-RDC Student: $500
Residence Rental Agreement
Once you have been accepted into RDC Residence for any period of time (a full or partial academic year, summer accommodation, etc.) all types of students, upon arrival, must sign the Residence Rental Agreement Lease. The Residence Rental Agreement is a binding legal document and the signee must regard it in such a manner. As the Residence Lease is a binding document, it is followed very closely and referred to throughout your stay here, so please read it carefully when signing. If, when arriving, you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent or legal guardian with you to sign the rental agreement lease.
To have a look at a sample Residence Rental Agreement Lease, please click the link below.
- Single Student Residence Rental Agreement Lease - Academic Year (Sample)
- Single Student Residence Rental Agreement Lease - Spring/Summer (Sample)
An administration fee is applicable for early termination of this agreement. Early termination of the Rental Agreement may be due to the following reasons: (this list is not exhaustive)
- A breach of any aspect of the contract
- If the lodger violates any aspect of the Behavioral Standards outlined in the Residence Handbook
- If the lodger has committed an illegal offense or used the premises for illegal purposes
- If the lodger is no longer a full-time student
- Non-payment of the rent, by the lodger, as it falls due
The termination fee is $150