Student Ambassador Program
The RDC Student Ambassadors is a dynamic group of student leaders from across campus that are dedicated to supporting one another by making a meaningful contribution to the College community. This program fosters volunteerism, community mindedness and leadership among RDC students.
As an Ambassador, you will represent and promote Red Deer College to current and prospective students, guests and Alumni. Within this program, you will gain advanced personal, professional and leadership skills, such as team leadership, marketing, communications and event management.
Through this program, you're eligible for:
- Two $750 scholarships (as a full-time student)
- Leadership Training and Professional Development workshops
- Student Ambassador swag
- Networking opportunities
- Certificate of Service and reference letter outlining your contributions
- Volunteer opportunities at RDC and in the Community
Are you interested in learning more or want to sign up to be a Student Ambassador? Connect with us:
- Email: ambassadors [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
- Phone: 403.343.4095
- Location: Ambassador Office, Room 1009F
The RBC Foundation proudly supports the Student Ambassador Leadership program. Thanks to the RBC Foundation, countless initiatives have been implemented for RDC students surrounding student life, wellness, and student leadership.
Mon-Fri 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Main Phone: 403.342.3400
Toll-free: 1.888.732.4630 (in Canada only)
Email: inquire [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca
RDC Main Campus Location
100 College Boulevard | Box 5005
Red Deer, Alberta | T4N 5H5