External Testing Services
Central Alberta Testing at Red Deer College is an accredited exam writing facility offering exam administration and supervision services for a variety of individuals, business, organizations and credentialing agencies.
Request exam supervision services specific to your exam needs, or arrange to complete standardized tests such as the GED, CELPIP and others. Complete testing requirements for post-secondary course work, employment training, professional accreditation or other purposes at RDC!
- Individual and group testing – external [dot] testing [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (contact us) for details on group testing fees
- GED testing
- English Proficiency: CELPIP testing & CAEL testing
- Employment and professional accreditation testing
- CWB welding testing
- "B" Pressure welding certification course
- "B" Pressure welding testing
- Online or paper exams
- Reasonable rates
- Flexible schedules
- Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Exam sittings start at 9:30 am and 12:30 pm each day
Seats are offered on a first-come first-served basis and are dependent upon availability. Please external [dot] testing [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (contact us) ahead of time to book your exam sitting.
- General: $65 per test sitting
- RDC Alumni: $55 per test sitting
- Photo identification is required for all test sittings
- Cellphone use is not permitted. Cellphones must be turned off and left at the front of the testing room.
For information on GED Testing, including preparation, test booking and cost, visit GED Testing at RDC.
To schedule an individual or group exam sitting, contact the External Test Centre by external [dot] testing [at] rdc [dot] ab [dot] ca (email).
If you are an RDC student, Testing Services at Red Deer College provides an array of exam administration and invigilation services, including RDC entrance and placement exams, CBAT Apprenticeship Testing, and services for students with accommodations.